Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Nobody! Not oven Google, God and Wiki are able to help me with Dance theory homework today. This stuff is stuff nobody writes about. I'm saying that from searching on the world wide web on 3 very special occasions. Once from a cyber cafe! Yes I tried. Thats the amont of effort I have put in. But no! Santa doesn't see me weeping at the extremely bright laptop LCD screen this moment.

Who knows what is the kinesiological sense in doing a plie, barre or battement. Anatomical significance? biomechanical purpose?
No one. Not one of the oooooo pages of goooooogle knows anything.

All this within 2 weeks of classes with a pixie dance teacher. What is my paap, bhagwan? lightening, thunder and you hear God avoiding the question. Yes avoiding makes a sound.

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with that, girl!
    Theory of something so physical is funny to think about. I'm sure not so fun to write about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope your dance theory homework went well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. chuck it.In the end what does it matter, really?

    P.S.: try creative writing , worked during grad for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks guys.
    A week later I'm still where I was with the homework.

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.