Monday, December 03, 2007

Ladies and Gentlemen, May I have your ...

The way I'm going with posting mail to random people it seems I have single handedly decided to revive the snail mail system. So if you are interested in receiving some scraps of brown paper with stuff on it from me then mail me your postal address. You could also in return ask for my postal address and mail me some Indian Rs. 5 stamps in an envelope. I run out of them everyday!


Stuff = random poem I like, or wrote.
Stickers, art, doodles, excerpt from book etc. etc. and
particularly etc.

4 comments:

  1. this is by far the most beautiful thing you do. it takes someone completely crazy to go about brightening up other people's lives this way.

    i am just amazed. my mail address coming up. stamps, yeah them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm can i too? leave my address i mean. am a fan of ur stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chamki, its a super cool thing to do. You can send me your address, I will post stamps for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Send crap to:

    7006 Pasadena
    Dallas, TX 75214 USA

    I will be very happy to get it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.