Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Silent Laugher Theory

So.. I had an insane day. I didn't go to college because I woke up not feeling myself. All I felt was pain. yes it was one of those days. The morning Sms to Shanthi- Reason for abscence : Acute pain in knees, shoulder, elbows and feet. Divya. And it was much more than that. I felt muscles that I didn't know off in places I didn't know off ache.
So I woke up barely able to lift the pressure cooker with one hand I cooked myself some rice for lunch. A Combiflam helped me go back to dreamland where I rested for the next five hours. Waking up with a throbbing head and some community celebration at my temples I decided I needed to get some stuff done like Lev does. Lev from Tales of mere existence? Nevermind. Prashanth and Dandee suggested a little herb would do the trick for the sacrifice rituals in my head to stop. Well, what happened after that is the story of my next book release. I've discovered it, unraveled it the story behind the silent laugher. You know people who crunch their faces into a shape that looks like a crushed packet of chips and vibrate when they are laughing, these people my friends are silent laughers (SL). They laugh in silence while they gently shake under the impact. The discovered and unraveled theory is that these people are crunching their stomachs while laughing. They are actually exercising when laughing. Their squeezed stomachs don't let them laugh which makes them SLs. Hari, on the other hand discovered that Hindustani singers when singing with phlegm in their throats can't control all notes in their singing and their singing gets a little less like their singing and a little different from their singing.

yours truly,
stoned like combiflam

2 comments:

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.