Sunday, November 25, 2007

Movies do something to me. Movies always do something to me.
I've just watched Constantine alone in my friend Hari's house while he is in Hyderabad attending a wedding. I spent the day alone, doing my laundry, trying to keep the cat happy and out of the house at the same time. I've told you guys that I have been listening to Clap your hands and say Yeah! one of their songs has the word Satan being chanted throughout. I thought it was all fun till I saw the movie I saw today. This song has been on my mind and playlist since Wednesday. Friday, I saw a movie that spoke about death on a holiday. I've finished drinking 2 litres of water in the past 2 hrs and my throat is still dry. Since the past 3 days I've been unable to receive any messages from anyone. At first I thought people just don't care, then I thought nobody loves me, but now it all seems to fit in some larger plan. My only contact with anyone I know and could trust is gtalk! So I'm typing here till someone comes online and talks to me and saves me from Mammon. I did some drawings while watching the film and I can't look at them. They aren't anything close to the images in the film but I know what they are and I'm really really scared.

But how fascinating is the concept of being submerged to be able to make a transition smoothly. I mean I'm not particularly impressed by the movie but that doesn't say anything about feeling. I'm feeling whether I like the film or not. Thank God for commercial breaks!

The only other reassuring thing is that all this might be true for Christians, and I'm not one. So I should just think myself to sleep, this is a film, you are feeling, you are the infinite, there is no God, only the everything and the nothing, only one indescribable complete.

6 comments:

  1. how's your father?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The film is bowlderised bullshit.Get yourself some issues of "Hellblazer" .Contantine is a self-centred prick who does everything a hero is not supposed to...like letting things happen , drugs, being selfish , letting friends and family down, doing the right thing for his own selfish reasons , always looking out for number one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope your father is doing well

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's why I only watch happy films - then only happy thing will happen to me (?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was wondering if you could make titles for your posts, because my feed reader is having difficulties. i see new feeds from your blog, but there are no links to them due to no title! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.