Sunday, November 25, 2007

People have strange issues and some of them include obsessive grammar correction. I'm pretty bad at grammar and spelling but I find these blogs very amusing. They are up at the Explore section. Please feel free to... well... explore them and while you are at it don't forget to laugh your heads off literally except for the suicide food site. Its not funny(the site claims)
However, I think an obsession with the lowercase L is a bit too much.

Please for God's sake do not kiss on someone else's kiss

Oh transparent plates,
Of silicates,
Heated to great temperature…
I love you so,
I can’t let go,
You do tricks with my,
Blood pressure!

XXX

says Canthz_B for glass kissers

After being a victim of Needus Tocollectus and Stationary Freakomania, I've recently been diagnosed as Quirkyalone. The quiz said
How quirkyalone are you?
Your score was 99. Very quirkyalone:
Relatives may give you quizzical looks, and so may friends, but you know in your heart of hearts that you are following your inner voice. Though you may not be romancing a single person, you are romancing the world. Celebrate your freedom on National Quirkyalone Day, February 14th!

3 comments:

  1. Glasskisses are like bubbleblowers.
    with their lips making stories
    that are transparent.
    I also want someone to put glasskisses. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these sites are really amazing... I mean, what are bloggers upto?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my score =105 ;-)
    i guess i'll have to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.