Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Hi blog,
I hope you find this letter in the pink of health wherever that is. Secondly, I miss you. Life has taken us away from each other but you are still right in the middle of my heart. I think of you when I see the stars on my terrace.When I'm sunbathing on Sunday mornings painting or having a sucky day. I still love you even though hormones find the best of me and I find every other member of the opposite sex delicious. The latest addition to these collectibles is my contemporary dance teacher. I don't really want anything to do with them, no really, listen http, stay... its just thoughts. Promise. God promise. You are my only one, through the ups and downs and the round abouts.
yours truly, madly deeply,
chamki

4 comments:

  1. ahhh the signs of a true blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. double pfft.
    what about me eh?
    You're playing the field slychamko rani.

    ReplyDelete
  3. shutterfly,
    you are my muse.
    The blog won't be fed without you.
    You and the blog are second cousins only. see the love oozing

    so much love,
    lotsa love,
    chamki

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.