Monday, August 20, 2007

I have been awarded the Blogger Reflection Award by Mahima.

“This award should make an individual reflect upon 5 bloggers who have been an encouragement, a source of love, impacted you in some way and who have provided a Godly example. In other words, five dear bloggers, whom, when you reflect upon them,
you are filled with a sense of pride and joy… of knowing them and being blessed by them.”

So I award 5 bloggers who inspire me in no order of preference, no ratings, just awe.

1. Willie Baronet:He does. He paints, travels, draws doodles and he does... I mean do things. He doesn't talk, he does.

2. James Healy: Mr. James Healy is difficult to follow as a blog. Strange I haven't said it to him before but it just occured to me. His world is far away from Bombay life or Bangalore life or life in the 20th century, from any glass-fronted building, from 5 lane highways, from dust or grey. His blog is a little away from Dublin. A few characters, funny happenings and a very very different style of narrationand lots of self-love sprinkled all over. Bond. James Bond.

3.Mahima: Mahima is influential and inspiring. She is sooo spontaneous and ready to do what another person suggests and see where it goes and what it brings to her that she can't be replaced in my life. If Mahima was a man I would have handcuffed her a long time ago and taken her with me to an island where we could create, jam, talk, live, grow, stay out till late hours of the night. I could go on and on and on but we shall dedicate a post to her later.

4. Leo and Scritch: Leo and Scritch come as a package. You read Leo's blog and you are bound to want to know who Scritch is and why she can be funny. I read his blog only secretly and refrain from leaving comments, only because anything I say is foot in the mouth, same goes for her. Its another world of understanding. Love the word weaving, even the whining. Brilliant, sharp, angry. Scritch's life is simply amazing, all the drinking and insanity. Also her views on cheating with video and all. e.n.t.e.r.t.a.i.n.i.n.g. You can see beyond their words. *edit*Their comments are funnier, sometimes I'm rolling on the floor or laughing in a rickshaw down a long road replaying them.

5. Loony: Her writing you will fall in love with because she can do what you want to. She writes fearlessly about the 8 to 8 day and a public holiday, family and life around her life in a way that one can enjoy. Plus she writes about the small romantic, dramatic things also and gets the right amount of cryptic with it.Calcutta , a little bit of Bengali here and there (which can be a problem for me, specially in the punch line.) books, people , poetry, rain, and the guys.

Oh... and I forgot, these 5 people if they see this then they CAN nominate their Blogger Reflection Awards to 5 other people. Not must.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.