Sunday, July 22, 2007

Yesterday was one of the few days when I didn't do what I wanted to. It shot a mini debate in my head. The impulsive Vs The rational. I think there is a flaw in the categories themselves but the sort of rational side, the one which is more selfish won. I was watching Hitch. I liked it. I liked Mr. Hitch. I need his assistance. Yesterday was also the day for weird messages. I was wished for my birthday one month in advance and for last year even. I thought it was pretty in theme with the day (if you can figure out what this means leave your number.). I've been trying to forget my birthday. Last year was an okay sort of day. No one but Arshad turned up to spend time with me. We went drinking and dancing. The year before that I sat across a table in Mc Donalds to a guy I loved as he spoke to people on the phone, fixed meetings, joked, laughed. So this year, I want to surprise myself since no one else will and I know I'll hate it if they do, because no one I want will do so, some random school friend will call, or my parents might turn up. I want to let my birthday pass by without knowing of it only realizing the next day that it did. Coincidentally, we spoke about my birthday at work as well today. Su asked if I would take a holiday and if Meg who is owner will give me a gift or a discount on a buy from the store. Hmm...
blah sunday morning, the need for open green calls,
chamki signing out.

Virgo (Aug 23 - Sep 22)

Since you Virgos can be overly sensitive to the messenger planet, Mercury, you can probably feel his tension today as he pushes up again the boundaries of Saturn. You might not communicate everything that you want to say, but trust your instincts about what to withhold. Then, when you are ready to talk, your words will be strong enough to stand on their own.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I know what you mean about wishing away your birthday. Not too long back I wrote some similar stuff on my blog: http://me-letmebme.blogspot.com/2007/04/can-i-postpone-my-birthday-to-next-year.html

    And I've copied the tankmiche widget from your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. was reading devil's blog, and saw the words 'chamko the bum' and i say to myself, hey thats my kind :)

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.