Thursday, July 12, 2007

This morning I woke up with a bad dream about my father. I dreamt that he died while I wasn't home. I was not in another city but somewhere else in the same city and then I'm walking the rainy street to catch a bus for home. No need to mention how horrible I felt. In the dream Prachi, who I haven't met since school said some nasty things to me for leaving my father alone. I spoke about having heard dogs crying painfully in the night. I called home immediately after I woke up. Mom says Dad lost 3 teeth last night. He had a bridge which came off and he can't get it fixed because he is coming my Bangalore house.
So, well, good morning world.

4 comments:

  1. Good morning Divya . So, yay, Dad's visiting ya .. its such a plesant afternoon here. hello and all ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. good morning...it's too early in morning here ...will mail ya later

    terrible dream :( and terrible coincidence for your dad...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vats> Good morning, Its actually evening now, but somewhere in the world I know its morning.

    Jen Jen Jenie!
    Aging just like loss is inevitable no? But the question really is where we can draw the line and say I'll look after and where I'll live my own life.
    I wish I was born a little younger. But its not late yet. I'm a little selfish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bad dream :(
    I often dream about people from my past slagging me off. It's horrible! :(
    Sweet dreams tonight girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.