Sunday, July 08, 2007

as unedited as can be

Today can be counted one of the worst days of my life.
If I could draw a graph of how low I felt, it would dip way below the axis infintely.
It was just horrible. In the morning I wake up sane, in the night at the end of what I face I write angry words and I feel bad about what I said about K. He is one of the sweetest guys on the planet. I don't like how he has to deal with V and I see myself in the same way sometimes. I see V asking K to meet up. K doesn't feel like, but will do because well, to be nice. But V probably doesnt realise sometimes. Then I feel bad for V. But guys work differently. I just wish V didnt get on k's nerves and they would like each other, but underneath this there is an understanding which I'm incapable of perceiving. They are a sweet gang. that of course doesn't negate that i get on K's nerves and he hates me sometimes. He would rather spend time with Rudi, the moronic psycho wannabe photographer. Today I'm really in a strange mood. We're people we fool around and play around like little kittens till we entangle ourselves in wool. Thats what I think happened with me and BBB. Whatever it is, I can see that he didn't mean to and all that, his way was probably the worst sort of logic possible. He still hides a lot behind his eyes and that there might be someone he is interested in now, but
Each one to their own happiness.
I would only be more than glad to see him happy. Of course he left me alone all of a sudden and considering I had a good friend in him I'm very lost. I want to tell him that what I had was good enough I never wanted more. I cherish it whatever rottenness and beeps it brought along. The time we spent together was so different its not as simple as saying I liked it. Somethings don't work out. I almost believed I was "rejected" because I see things through a 12 yr olds eyes. I might be, I think in the hushes they share they might say she is so stupid, but my angels watch. I'm a hopeful 12 yr old again.
The dreamer sometimes falls into a well, but he is said to get out of it afterwards.
I must remember that instense times are better than wishy washy mall hopping times which seem to sell popcorn to the soul.
Peace is within, and I also think its because Javed replied to my emails. He is a sweet guy. But I'm just afraid to like someone too much. The ones you really like find a reason to go away. At the end of it all, life is lived not heard or read. I'll be out someday, living the life I want, near a pond with trees and the 60's.

yours truly,
with dreams in her eyes.

6 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry :(
    Relationships are so complicated. That's why it's easier to sit back and watch romantic films sometimes. It will get better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sell popcorn to the soul. wow. i dont know why , but I really feel like saying this to you.


    Rewind.


    And I dont know why the fuck i keep blogauthors in their own comment boxes .

    "The ones you really like find a reason to go away. At the end of it all, life is lived not heard or read."


    I'm meeting new people, just like that .and it doesnt feel good or bad. Just like taht.I let it be .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry , missed keep "quoting" there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont hate you. It's just the way I am. I have horrible mood swings. There are times when everyone gets on my nerves. Including rudi. even your new roommate who doesn't stay with you!

    your youth is held against you because we are a bunch of jaded, disillusioned and tired people. At least I am.
    I was once a lot like you. But shit happened as it so often will. And I kept taking the battering handed to me and kept moving on with hope. Then one last wave came along. And wiped me out. I no longer have the strength or will to fight. my patience has run out. i cant be the strong one anymore as I used to be...the strong one everyone counted on to fix things and be strong for them.

    maybe one day i will find my spirit again. i hope so.

    you just met me at the wrong time in my life. If you had met me a year ago you would have seen a much less jaded, sarcastic or tired K. a much more hopeful, cheerful and alive K.

    sorry you had to meet me like this. and whatever you may feel about the way i think about you...i definitely do not hate you. nor do i hate v. i cant hate. its not an emotion i can deal with. it makes me physically sick.

    cheer up..live your life...dont let us affect you and your spirit. enjoy life and may you never reach the stage i am in.

    life may cause heartbreak and pain at times....i hope you are stronger than me in the end...
    big hug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. K, it is beyond my super powers to think. I must admit it.These are feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it is difficult to now be affected by those around us...
    but those people will do as they will...

    yes, there is alot to be disillusioned and tired about, but there is just as much to be glad about...and just as much that can energize and uplift...

    who will be the person that uplifts others...yet, takes care of themselves?

    there is a time and place where people play like kittens, as you say Chamki...and it does pass...
    you do move on, with or without the kittens you know...

    meow ;-)
    sorry for this very bad day...
    feelings can be so powerful...
    so wonderful...
    you seem to have some really good (super) powers of thought also.

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.