Sunday, July 08, 2007

While talking to Rudigore this morning I said you need mirrors in your glasses to look inside you. I quite like the concept.

Mirrors in your glasses,
look deep inside you,
you might find rotten molasses
in your stomach,
somewhere near the surface of your shoe.
Empty empty empty
Humpty Dumpty,
How do you do?
He a-void-s, tell me a bit about you...
This morning I Chocos chew,
passed a few moments talking to you,
till you chipi-chipied and flew,
then I thought over the words you threw,
The Magic Numbers taught me to
put them in through Ear one,
and throw them out of Ear two.
Too close you think I cling,
Too far you think I push you.
Honest you think I can't be.
Bawling you expect me to
hear you narrate what ill I do to you.
You think, I'm silly don't you,
baby-face, foolish, dramatic too?
Well, go ahead and believe what you do,
I hope you find what you mean to.
Mirrors in your glasses,
look deep inside you.


empty empty empty

3 comments:

  1. everyone should have mirrors inside their glasses ;-)

    fun reading..especially liked ..
    "This morning I Chocos chew.."and
    "I thought over the words you threw"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this piece of writing. Love your writing, actually, even if it's all cribbing and feeling low. Liked it here, blogrolling you.

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.