Thursday, March 15, 2007

Wow!
Today must be a strange planetary alignment.
I actually said
We all have our quirks. I'm proud of mine.
How often do I say these things?
How often can we say things that we really believe
but aren't modest.
Saying these things doesn't make us modest
but not saying them doesn't make us honest either.
We will not say something if it projects us to be good or better
we will dig a big pit and sit right in the centre of it till someone
notices and 'discovers' our talent. Till they find out we must sit
in a corner and quietly upload our work on blogs, or flickr?
That's just sad. I have made a long list of compliments I have got
and I believe them. I believe it when people say I look pretty and that my
blog is interesting. I believe I am talented, I don't care if you don't say it.
I have shut out things like 'You can never act. You don't have it in you. You have no spark'
Confidence, my sister is in belief. Believe in yourself. You are truly beautiful. Nothing in this world is worth your sad face.
Today, I pray for all of us who don't want to believe that we are good, talented, honest, genuine, even gifted because it might slow us down. Remember even psychology suggests reward for motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.