Thursday, March 15, 2007

Days seem too fragmented to write anything concrete. Rambles are all that can be. Todays alphabet is 'E'

Experimenta is here again. So first, I want to say that anyone who is anywhere in Bombay or nearby should get to Max Muller Bhavan tomorrow onwards till this Sunday at 6:30 in the evening to watch a great line up of experimental films. These include films that are silent, short and/or without narrative (for a better idea check this) The theme this year is Exploring Space so it moves beyond projection on the flat screen and other spaces like the audience space and the mind space of the member in the audience are also under discussion. It is also free of cost! You can buy their programme and contribute a Rs. 50. I shall try to share my thoughts about the films I saw recently.( I said try...)

Exams are in a week. I'm watching a film festival and continuing with my Yoga class. I think a number doesn't define who I am and what I am capable of. But that doesn't mean I'm giving up either. I have simply realised that I'm not motivated because I don't value it enough. I know giving an exam and scoring well means much within the structure and being in the system is changing the system but I have also learnt over the years that this year, this moment is NOW. I value my life enough to make it better every moment , enough to live it the way I want to live it. Everyday, following my 10 commandments makes me feel good because I finally get over the 'Chalta hai' attitude. Now is this 'chalta hai' meddling with my exams? Well... as I said I'm not letting go, I'm studying, knowing how much this matters to me.

End. Some patterns are coming to an end today. Letting go of a certain somebody. Giving space to breathe. Sharing thoughts a little less with people and more on blog. Journalling more. Spending much more time with self. Checking for honesty. Realised that I'm so honest sometimes and so pushy with it that I make people run away. I tell them what they don't want to hear. Well, I have to say it, but now I plan to keep people a little away. Lets see how long this one lasts. End is for this year. Education. College life. Home life.
chamki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.