Wednesday, March 14, 2007

So first comes the riddle. The little shape contains a riddle which needs to be solved. Chamko Rani offers a prize to the 1st lucky winner. The prize shall be mailed. (I promise I'll post it. I have millions of unposted letters to everyone.)
Then comes Chamko Rani's new agenda: RHYME FOR THE HECK OF IT.
What will follow this is a series of very silly poems which seem like they were written when you're drunk.

For example:

Jingle’s Jungle Uncle
Juxtaposed Jerusalem’s mumble
A few fumbles
A few grumbles
And Jingle’s jungle Uncle finally proposed.

Jingle’s Jungle
Would be – would not be Aunt,
Said she can’t
I think this poem is a plant.
No more blabber ?
Ok! I shan’t.

feel free to RHYME FOR THE HECK OF IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.