Sunday, September 24, 2006

Letters to Lovers

I
To my fake lover,
There is always a pocket in me
Full of love
When you were near
It was empty
Now its full
I don't know which way is better

II
To the one I cannot love,
You, the forbidden fruit
forever tempt me
from your land far far away
from your presence in the absence.
Your name, your perfume
like your memory
forever lingers
around me.

You, who I cannot love,
I love so dearly.

Come, live with me.

III
You, who love me,
and yet let me be,
are brave and true.
I pray for you,
to find someone who
will love you.

IV
Those who don't know
I love you,
Let me just say it,
I love you

Inspired by a post on M's blog.

2 comments:

  1. you should listen to "unsent" by alanis morrisette(however you spell tht!!)...ankita.

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.