Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Post # 2 not 2

Why , my sunshine?
How difficult can another day be?
How different from yesterday can today be?
It's just another rainy day,the same calm.
How much can a glance matter?
The face I longed to see.
The face that made me most happy.
Today why does it flood me eye?
Why does it make me want to die?

Why does it matter that he opened the door?
Why did it feel like the same three years ago.
Why did I think of the hug and kiss?
The hot lunch fed by him.
I disregard his presence.
Nothing can be done. I know.
Don't I?
I am erased. Time rewound.
I know he feels less guilty knowing
I'm alive and might be happy.
But language and thoughts are limited.
I can't think what I feel right now.
Experience surpasses limits of word and thought.
I knew what I would do when I saw him.
I could talk to him if we happened to meet.
Like today. Every time I see You
the pain in my stomach rises again.
The pain of having lost a child.
The vacuum only tears can fill.

11 comments:

  1. To your post on my blog..
    "GLITTER indeed.. shine shine my girl"

    To this entry of yours.. nothing.. I don't like it.. Write some happy stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg hello! i almost forgot abt you..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is who in those pics..
    lemme know that na...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does it really matter who is in the picture?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks familiar ... but i'm not sure .. ummnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hee hee>aneesh
    what do you mean you are not sure? silly goose.>saurab

    ReplyDelete
  8. to el diabl020> look who is talking about writing happy stuff haan?

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey howz it goin chamkii... long time no talk... check out one my blogs on itymerz.blogspot.com... iz about da bhaigiri that been goin on in U.S. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. bang ,bang did u feel it, the nightmare si over

    ReplyDelete
  11. anonymous = pritham? you just played bang bang on the phone?

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.