Friday, June 30, 2006

Photo Friday: Happiness is...

Happiness is in small things.Little moments that we make along the way, however difficult they may be. This picture was clicked on August 12th 2005, when I was feeling the worst things I could feel about myself, about the people I have trusted and about everything around me. Yet moments like these make me feel, somewhere it's worth being here now and I don't want to go.

It's difficult for you to make moments with me.
I know.
I can't walk around with you at midnight.
I can't wear what I like.
I can't eat things I would want to.
I can't hang out at places you want to.
I can't afford the books I want to read.
I can't buy the movies I want to see.
I can't sing the songs I like.
I can't give you what you like.
I can't hold your hand on the road.
I can't kiss you by the sea.
I can't ask you why you don't want to love me,
so don't ask me .
But I can say I'll try
to find the happiness in small things.
I'll make moments you can't make.
You can eat a steak
I'll bake myself a cake
You can walk her home
I can walk home alone
You can sip your red wine
I can watch the stars shine
You can feed your pet dog
I can write on windows with fog
You can meet her at the park bench
I can try to speak some french
We can't meet till the end of this week
But I won't ask why.

5 comments:

  1. oye, i like the lollipop!
    (chini's frnd)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... i liked it too, but it was from London and we don't get them here. I have tasted it once only.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some mad writing skills. Keep writing! Your blog is very entertaining, and thanks for visiting mine!

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.