Monday, June 26, 2006

rain-soaked ramble gamble

I'm alone on most rainy days.
Happy now. Not anxious. The grey doesn't pain.
The cotton balls float past me. The trees look pretty.
I can't stand it anymore. Have to run down the mountain top.
My little hill.
I want to wet in the rain. Not alone. I need your hand.
Stretch it out and let us both run down the mountain top.
My white umbrella and your gum boots.
Open your mouth wide wide, wider for the rain to slip in.
Let the rain wet your tongue and mine. The Kiss.
Let it lick your ear, your neck.
Let the rain trickle down your back. The caress.
Let me scream as I splash the puddle. The pleasure.

Then we can sit in a cafe and sip coffee.
Conversations work better after it all.
Your perfume still lingers. I'm a step away.
My tower on the hill gives a good view of the city
minus the cable wires and dish antenna.

yeh raat bheegi bheegi
yeh mast fizayein
sone bhi nahin deta
mausam ka yeh ishara

5 comments:

  1. Show of hands.
    How many of us who log onto this blog are actually in love with Chamki?
    James

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these comments before going to class at 6 in the morning. They made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the rain alone,love it ,love every drop of it,love it like it loves every moment of ur life,love it and cherish it,for what u love does not pour anymore
    lova

    ReplyDelete
  4. chamko-AWE'frikin'SOME work.... i adore the blog!! been readin it strt on since 11...its 2:O
    siddharth

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.