Thursday, April 28, 2011

Doing as Vasu said.

Following Vasu's task of putting random words into stories I've decided to make my posts similar. These drawings are assorted precipitants of The Everyday everyday. The arrangement is random and when I upload them there isn't much that ties them together but the fact that they are on the same page and that this stuff has somehow passed through me. Vasu is a member of the House of the Cult.24th April 2011 was a Sunday. Sunday is a great day to listen to Hindi songs anywhere from the 50's to 70's. Sholay was released in 1975, the year my parents got married. Hema Malini played the role of a familiarly talkative Basanti in Sholay. Plenty of people arrive to this blog looking for Basanti, Miss Chamko, Shiela ki jawaani and the like. She is a dear friend of Chamko Rani and Chamko Rani is not Miss Chamko. That will be made clear in the near future. Now, Hema Malini is called Bollywood's Dreamgirl which is Sapnon ki Rani in Hindi. In the song, "Mere sapnon ki rani" Rakesh Khanna is trying to woo a woman seated in a tram. The Lady who was seated in this chair at Daily Bread moved while I was drawing it and the bread from Daily Bread made me sick for days, and everyday turned to a Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.