Thursday, May 06, 2010

today-today

Today,
was filled with long talks about
love and marriage and visa,
sleepy metro rides on seats reserved for women,
and odd-houred naps with the light on.
The tarot card said receptivity,
listen to whatever life brings
without a busy and aggressive mind to hinder
the pure receptivity.
fill, overflow and empty yourself.

reality is what dreams are made of.

Today,
was many small volcanic eruptions of emotion,
shutting down inner airports.
grey mushroom clouds were
pressure cooking my heart's desire,
garnishing it with guilt.
I think I fed it all to my sleep.

7 comments:

  1. you write really well :) how are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. devil mood! long time no?

    :D good to see you here again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Irina Dunn. I always wondered if that quote I wrote in so many bar bathrooms so many years ago was actually attributable to someone!
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Your savvy psychic>> I like that quote because I don't think I want to admit to saying I need a man, sure i do, but thats not the reason I have one. i guess nobody does.

    something in that quote is so right and something so wrong. it intrigues me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i somehow managed to drop on your blog , you write great stuff. It's kind of a crispy and fresh writing which compels reader to read more and more. hope to see regular stuff from you. And always believe whatever happens happens for the best. You just need to figure out the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey I(tarun) wrote a comment for you and somehow it is showing "life" said.

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.