Tuesday, May 11, 2010

giant thank you in sand.

Today is a giant Thank you
scribbled in the sand
of my heart's beach.
A thank you to the angels
sitting at angles
of the universe, waiting
to help those who ask for it.
Thank you for friends, for hugs,
for the new people I've met.
Thank you for the freedom to bend days
and meet departing friends before they head home.
Thank you for sudden connections and possibilities
in a big city of dust storms and unbearable heat.
Thank you for the music and dance and
metro feeder buses.
Thank you for Paro and her great friends,
her love and inspiration.
Thank you for Abhilash and his openness,
and confidence with help.
Thank you for Chris and Christine's generous
love and care, for the illegal three on a bike riding all over Goa.
Thank you for random hugging people,
conversations in the dark,
and Krishna, the Kerela massage teacher.
Thank you for all the russian massage clients,
and Chris of Ashiyana and Roger of Watsu
for the great discounts at learning and sharing.

Thank you to the Spaniyards
for spreading wings of love,
providing shade
and nurture to the young sapling
of trust in me.

Thank you Xavi,
for trusting my process
while I trust yours.
For being accepting of my love and hate.
For the light and the shadow.

Thank you family,
for being yourself and giving me a little space
to be me.

Thank you osho
for leaving so many of your words in neat recordings behind
for me to listen to.
Thank you old job,
for letting go of me and giving me a new life.

Thank you deybu,
for being around on sad days in Delhi.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

i really want to draw
upload something,
specially to go along with this

but I have no means of doing so,
with me!

5 comments:

  1. you seem to be in pretty good mood today. Can you share the reason for volcanic eruptions of "thanks you's".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah, I was just about to ask you to draw and upload.Till I read the fine print.


    But good to see you all "gracias a la vida"

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Sad days in Delhi' means I really haven't done enough to be thanked for. You on the other hand fill peoples lives with joy, happiness and a sense of freedom.thank you for that. I say rather than just looking forward to the happiness of being in Spain, enjoy the joys of the journey that will lead you there, someday, soon enough, for our prayers shall be heard and the universe will light the way....

    ReplyDelete
  4. deybu!
    point to be noted and lived.
    I think I began living delhi yesterday. Took bus to metro, and metro to metro, till I got to rehearsal an hr earlier than usual. Went to Khan Market..bought a laptop backpack.. got back to Nizammudin. Went to Daryaganjy by delhi local bus.. then cycle rickshaw.. all very calm without getting panicky.

    Got home 12 hrs later to find 5 mails from Xavi.
    pure joy!

    thanks:)

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.