Tuesday, January 06, 2009

listomaniac

In trying to do as many things as I can I often overlook the stuff that I've just finished.
So,
I've been to Hampi, Gokarna, Goa, Haasan, Masinagudi and Nepal in the last year.
Begun reading again.
Picked up a percussion instrument.
Made myself books for drawing.
Bought Nutella to make chocolate pancakes.
I found a book at the river in Hampi and left my hat there.
I cook regularly and easily.
I've watched about 35 films in the last year.
And performed for the President and Prime Minister of India.

I finished my first canvas. Its a portrait. (the suggestions are being worked on in my book)

I would like to
discover more poets.
learn music.
and post letters and postcards to people who would like to reply.
postcrossing has got to me. (you can email me your postal address)
sell my books.
to do yoga and meditation.
get dhrupad music.
be able to send some money home.

8 comments:

  1. visitin ur blog after ages - you art has only gotten better :)

    i see you're in bangalore now - well hardly any bang-galore for me out here :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite a active year it was for you.

    So this new year will be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. u should have achieved Nirvana by now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you seen this, C?
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1997968097332260460&ei=JU2USYS4EJSUwgPFgvTsDg&q=mani+kaul&emb=1
    Mani Kaul's docu on Dhrupad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you seen this, C?
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1997968097332260460&ei=JU2USYS4EJSUwgPFgvTsDg&q=mani+kaul&emb=1
    Mani Kaul's docu on Dhrupad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. no I haven't but now I will. thanks

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.