Sunday, April 13, 2008

lusty peasant child

The whole world seemed to melt away when I heard Mahima's voice on the phone this afternoon. I knew not any sorrow, or anything at all. I know now that there are opportunities for people, and people for people who stick to truth or at least try.I don't mean the reality bites, right-here-right-now-TV-news kind of truth but the I-really-don't-need-to-prove-I'm-better-than-I-am kind of truth. I'm proud of my limitations and of my stories, of how I met and grew to love mahima.
Mahima is the sound of spontaneity and comforting warm hugs full of love. She is the mild yellow light that exposes the softness of sharp objects in long patient tarot readings. Mahima is also, the lusty peasant child standing at a stationary store. Mahima is colours gradually blending and completing a book of thoughts. FULL TECHNICOLOUR. Mahima is M for moodiness. Mahima is also afternoons in the sun spent laughing. Mahima is calling me to Nepal again!

and I'm going!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I miss Mahima :)
    Why doesn't she call me?
    Well, actually I'm the one that should be writing to her. I have a couple of things to send her for when she's back in Scotland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. chamkiiiiiiiiiii
    muwah muwah muwah!!!!
    i'm so excited i can't wait for november!!!!!!!!!
    hershini singh is coming tooooooo
    and maybe vatsala if she can.
    imagine what a riot it will beeeee
    :):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oye!
    i bought the nepal phone today!
    the one that used to ring with kelis- milkshake. and something tells me this phone will also ring with the same song :P

    see you soon,
    timro,
    chamki

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.