Friday, April 11, 2008

How bad can times be?

The only partner through misery just left me alone. My cell phone couldn't take how unfair life has been to me and in turn killed itself adding to my misery. My lovely pink phone with no great features turned blue just while it rested next to my computer screen. I wonder what could have caused this terrible calamity. Since nothing can be explained it must be suicide. The phone still rings with messages and texts but I can't see them. Today, and yesterday and a few days before haven't been great. In fact they haven't been remotely okay. I got yelled at being ill often, for having no strength for class. Well, I don't really have aching ribs often. Who knew, who cared? only my physiotherapist and my cell phone. This treatment is super expensive as well.
And now I can't even tell anyone. I'd really like to go outside, meet someone, talk with the stars above us. Read some peotry to each other, I've been starving for this for no particular reason. I want to sing in a group and play board games. I'm thinking about giving up my cell phone forever.

5 comments:

  1. Cellphones are modern ball and chains.

    I share your misery. Would be nice to meet you and talk until our problems seemed minimal and your ribs didn't hurt anymore nut everything I said sounds very unlikely :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor dear.get yourself a magnum death by-chocolate and some fitzerald(( http://www.cs.rice.edu/%7Essiyer/minstrels/poems/750.html) kelick).usually works.
    The LCD screen has prolly gone kaput.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful post. i want to meet the same type of people too. my digital camera committed suicide two weeks ago. i'm still mourning her loss. how can i replace something that i shared so many beautiful sights with?

    <3 lissa (aka turtlefly) :)

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.