Thursday, February 21, 2008

think straight

A new hand-bound journal began the week.
Monday- I saw a three-winged butterfly. It was black and it flew by me when I was walking back from Juice Junction. I am still trying to not talk about myself. I have promised myself to not vent to deaf ears.
Tuesday- Instrumental peices of music have words. You notice them when you hum along. They can request, plead or sigh.
Wednesday- Do straight lines make people think straight?
Thursday- When you're drunk you put anything to your mouth. Your foot is the least dangerous.
Friday- Today's fortune: You will pass a difficult test that will make you happier.

2 comments:

  1. I love those butterfly stencils of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vatalowly blag y'all 'ave I say :)
    Pri asked me to go check you out and I am yestremely glad I did!

    Keep em coming, will defly be back for more.

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.