Thursday, January 10, 2008

The things you know from my life to your kitchen # 2

Today,
I walked out of the house in my friend's slip ons instead of mine. His slip ons are size 9 and I usually, under very very normal circumstances wear a size 5. I'm at class unsuccessfully blogging at lunch hour about the looks I'm getting. My Dutch teachers think it must be an Indian thing to do, others think I do it to be cool, or hippie. Meanwhile my James' email says:
Sometimes D you will meet people who resent the light that comes from you.
Pity them.

pity pity pity
chamki

4 comments:

  1. Hey things ain't ever all that bad

    Relax,take it easy...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be6jlCuMvVQ&feature=related

    :)

    yes , more mika but I'm actually starved of good news and music these days.Kinda makes me feel better.The new year is ominous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Chamki,

    came across your blog while researching for a show, spent hours and hours reading and just looking ...

    I'm quite an art officiando myself, and absolutely LOVVVVEDDDD all your drawing doodles and collages .... was wondering if you'd part with them or consider selling some of your work .

    you have made me happy after a very long time, art has this uncanny knack of just making everything in the world worth while
    please do get in touch !!

    regards
    priya

    mathews.priya@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.