Monday, January 14, 2008

Thank God its Monday!

I think I'm the only person in the world who is happy to wake up at 5 and go to rehearsal at 6 followed by class at 8 on a monday morning. It was a strange morning though. I couldn't see beyond the windscreen of the autoriskshaw because there was a thick layer of white all around me. Bangalore is bloody foggy in the mornings, the kind of foggy that makes you look like you are smoking without a cigarette. I know I've been describing a lot of Bangalorian weather these days but its the first time I'm experiencing a winter.
I've also discovered I just love being busy from one thing to another. Yesterday was busy too. A party where few turned up and the booze was too much too handle. People who turned up on time were drunk by 8 and I don't even remember much of what I said. It is quite difficult to avoid your flatmate's house party.

Therefore,
Thank God its Monday!


Virgo Love Horoscope (Aug 23 - Sep 22)
Be careful about who you share your private thoughts with this weekend. You may feel safe unloading your emotions with someone who may not be as interested as you think. Try to stay on the positive side, especially if you're just getting to know someone and are interested in becoming closer.

1 comment:

  1. Heh heh

    Been there done that.I actually miss bangalore despite all the sambar pumped into me by Ravi anna (the hostel cook), mumbai is crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.