Saturday, January 19, 2008

everything in one post

Sometimes what I really love about Bangalore is the ability to be away from a lot of unnecessary nonsense of Bombay and big cities that need to make news out of you. Things get picked up too soon like fast food quickly made, very little flavour, too much tampering and fancy packaging. I've had two great weeks with Bertha and Henk and Chris working on pure movement, stage lighting and an environment- an installation to dance within. It reminds me why I moved away from the place where things really happen. I don't want to live in a city where you could spend a week looking at other people's work- its good and all that but I want make my own you see and this place has that balance. Bertha bertha bertha. I wish she would stay back, she could (with her husband) move into my house. She doesn't say much but provides a quite place that induces intensity into the most frivolous mind. I'm trying to say something like she is honest or genuine but these words aren't enough. True could be close.2008 has begun well with focus and less Brigit Jones' feelings. I was Chutki yesterday for a play at some NASSCOM meeting- good food and free booze, the perfect way to end the week with a long weekend. I have Monday off and I'm buying a new table for my room. I love being busy.
Bertha and EG PC's work
EG PC Double Points video

3 comments:

  1. all these pretty unnecessary nonsense you know of in bombay and ive been introduced to none.

    i need to find customer support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. akshay, you are mistaken if you think you are not in the middle of bombay's nonsense. Think again- how many common connections you and me have :P

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.