Friday, November 16, 2007

They find me. People who want to talk, who want to share postcards, who want to show me their home, share their stories and those who want to listen. They email, write, call, text and I'm glad that they do. But sometimes I wish I would be equipped to deal with them all.The people I've been around recently, as friends, lovers, or just people have been performers of some sort or artists as we like to call ourselves. We are so fragile. Everyday, I share my life with 14 other fragile beings at class, constantly struggling to mould our bodies into shapes alien to us. Today was an exam of sorts. It went sort of okay as well.Everything is sort of okay. I miss Bombay and I'm just waiting to get home and sit in the sun. Its freezing in Bangalore. I heard the temperature dropped close to 9.
yours truly,
moody.

1 comment:

  1. "...constantly struggling to mould our bodies into shapes alien to us..."

    this line is resonating so deeply with me today.

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.