Saturday, October 13, 2007

Ahem... Yes, Hello.

I have been away, dancing. Dancing 8 hrs a day, feeling nothing but pain for a month which began on the 14th of September. For the first week I thought the teachers just looked through me. I wasn't noticed, important or even there in the same space. Then things got a little better but these "things" always change before you get comfortable with them. Each day is discovery, innovation and pages of explanations to self why what I'm doing should be done, why I must not feel unloved. Its strange and has stopped surprising me how I link everything to love. Everything from the time I wake up to the cheese I eat, to my dirty socks speak of love. I've been craving hugs. I've been repeating myself. I watched a couple of movies- Dr. Strangelove and how I began to love the bomb, Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind and The Secret (all thanks to Mr. Generous and Art of Living Guru - Hari)Movies help. You live in them and get love, get laid or even dumped and you feel you lived a little.

Attakkalari has a darkish area for us to sit when we are not dancing. The place has no windows. But the seniors! I find each guy cute. Last night at the terrace I was telling Krushna and Avni, my flatmates how after a point everything or every kind of guy is cute. The guy who knows only Malu and very little english is cute, the guy who is bald is cute, the guy who has a girlfriend is uncontrollably adorable, the guy I'm being teased with is interesting because he doesn't talk to me. We walk into the same room with high tension like elastic strings tugging at our eyelids. Its all so... cute. All said, they are all happy in their lives and so am I trying to be. They have really good bodies :P

Besides this my flatmates find me incredibly amusing. They think I'm some puppet wound and let loose to entertain unconsciously, involuntarily.

I find my sentences difficult to make. I want to do some of those exercises we did in school.
Make sentences with :
1. love.
2. pot.
3. dance.
4. fridge.
because I don't get to talk much. Except this loop of thoughts in my head.

I also want an internet condition and an exotic holiday to an exotic country.
till then,
I have feet to dance,
yours truly,
miss unedited.

1 comment:

  1. yay chamki! you're dancing!
    i wish i could see...
    i am dancing over here..in jazzercise...not quite the same...:oP
    but i do love it...because it is dancing..but quite a different group in the class..

    so the guys are cute...and they can dance...not bad...so when you wan to take an exotic trip...try arizona...you can come with me to jazzercise ;-) :oP

    by the way, love is so much of life...you must love and be loved...don't worry..love and feel the love..don't ever settle for less. love (hehe) jen

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.