Saturday, September 08, 2007

My bank account details.

This is the dedication the new journal begins with. On the left is the postcard waiting to be sent to Razoo in Nepal.
This is a page I did to list musicians in India who play the Sarangi and Basuri for my next to trip to Landmark the mall. You can't randomly invest Rs. 350 into a cd with a man and an instrument on the cover. This is my research.A doodle for my favourite poem. Somewhere I have never travelled- e.e. cummings. You should try making a poem a doodle its tough and no way on the lines of complete but a unique imagination exercise. The image of the man looking at the girl on a bicycle is the only non consumable/ perishable material birthday gift I got this year- others included a movie show - Transformers, a dinner, entry to Birju Maharaj's Kathak production and of course free wine.
This was done at the Pondicherry stall at Dastkaar mela. Illustrations of a hammock. But they feel like today. Its a lazy Saturday.
This is my attempt at the drawing the Beatles. I did 18 faces yesterday and I think this is the closest I got to Lenon.Work in progress. For the interested, more effort visible on flickr.

I wanted to post these but have not much to say about them.
so...
signing out,
uninspired

3 comments:

  1. I love your doodling and your art. Really, I haven't quite seen anything like this before. It's oh-so absolutely creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a damn good doodle : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I love that doodle and that hammock too.
    I'm uploading my beatles on flickr, so you can see them. They're mostly a joke but they make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.