Monday, September 10, 2007

78%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?
From D's blog I found a quiz that reveals that I'm 78% addicted to blogging. Its true, I must admit. I knew it. I tried... but all I could do amounts to 22% thats how much I live. 22% !
22% with 10% of my brain. I must be genius! But these people are saying we don't use only 10% of our brain. Decide guys!

The website which has revealed the state of my condition also claims that my blog is WANTED dead or alive (?) for the SUCCULENT TORTURE of a DASHING SEA URCHIN with a price of 2300$ ooooh! even though I failed this one...
Mingle2 Internet Quiz - How Much Do You Know About the Internet?
They say
There are about 2,786,280 germs on your (my) keyboard right now!
That's equivalent to the number of germs on 557 toilet seats.

But that's okay as long as my blog is


This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:
  • death (2x)
  • sexy (1x)
Be very very careful... it's in the air these days.
your truly,
sniff sniff wipe wipe.
ps: Sexy Sharma if you still exist in the blogging world do you remember the communication skills class poem I wrote in the first year? Sniff sniff, wipe wipe ?

3 comments:

  1. Great combination of things, which makes your blog very readable and forever growing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there...I'm back from rehab, had to get deaddicted from blogging, so unlike you I'm not 78% addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! These sites know more about us and our blogs than we do!

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.