Monday, August 27, 2007

The Magician is a tarot character capable of tricking him/herself. Spend a day pretending to be waiting for Godot, listening to where'd you go - Fort Minor. He isn't home. But he might come today. I've got the flowers ready. The place looks tidy. Its a holiday. I'm cooking dinner now. Early. The diyas are lit. New bed spread.

I spent a day waiting for visitors. I can't have any. But I thought of the day it would be if people spent time with me.

My flatmate is coming back home for good. Problem : we have one bedroom. But we can pretend...

2 comments:

  1. "I spent a day waiting for visitors. I can't have any."

    Not particularly easy on you but I love the irony. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww... The best thing for you and Rae is to get out of that place and shift elsewhere... Stupid neighbours

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.