Tuesday, August 07, 2007

like a foggy window on a muggy afternoon

Listening to Tibetan chants in office,
re-reading my first email from known stranger,
remembering what I dreamt last night,
I am smiling because a new day as old as it seems at noon,
has nevertheless begun.

This blog was observing silence to mourn the loss of a friend. He died in my life again. I think only to be resurrected. Venusberg, I wrote something! There's a lot to be said, about the people I met last night, the strangers I once knew I bumped into, the awkwardness, sleeping and waking up to uncertainty, but I've been too scattered to write them down. Accidental vague word clusters- we shall call poetry for conveneince will be posted soon.

yours truly,
loopy tibetan chant
om mani padme hum


special thanks to G for the word- muggy

4 comments:

  1. Accidental vague word clusters...

    How very accurate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! ahh, our computer is back from the shop....haha they said...it was the power cord all along..both power cords..the original one and then the one you guys bought at the store...the one that is not compatable!

    sometimes it helps to ask someone who knows, I guess :oP

    will be interested to read your "poetry"...and hope you are doing well, as days go by...

    ohm....ohhhm....ohhhmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. why do i understand every word you say? known strangers. lost new days. sigh. and an affliction with words.

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.