Friday, August 24, 2007

Hmm... Am I in love with this guy or not.
Lev, my love. eyelash scroll down slow.
After surviving my birthday and unknowingly posting a very cranky 500th post,
I'm here to say that there isnt much I can do about how I am feeling desperate
in life, for certainty. 21st Birthday and all huh? , well nothing... I spent the day all by myself at home (of course there is a whole school of philosophy behind it) trying to play the flute and got better as time passed. Discovered cheap (Rs.18) South Indian Mini Meal st Shanthi Sagar- 3 puris, sambar, rasam, some veggies in spicy red gravy, some coconut chutney, some beans like things, some curd, pickle, papad, some sweet yellow liquid I don't like. Took a nap, danced to the Indian Ocean album like a nun in the dark of the night. Bought myself a south cotton saree. Bought myself new headphones (One of the best things I've done to myself.) Got really drunk and stoned. Almost cried everytime someone said its my birthday(even when not drunk) Woke up to make changes and begin a routine. Received 23 emails from strangers from my sisters office whom she had blackmailed into wishing me. They were not sure if it was really my birthday. Finally figured out what the rotten smell in my kitchen was- eggs rotting with some grey slimy insects sliding on the surface.Status: disposed. desperate. drama. twitchy. low on oxygen.
your truly,
dancing doodle.

PS: We at Chamki Corp. are looking for poet dancers of the male species. Any surviving members should immediate email us. Thank you.

1 comment:

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.