Friday, April 13, 2007

April 13th, Friday.

This is why i am not getting a haircut. Click on the image to enlarge. Xia Aifeng, 36, combs her hair in China. She has grown her hair to the length of 7.94 feet. Xia has never cut her hair since she was 20 and she spends 90 minutes to wash her hair once a week. (Once a week! In China you can probably do that, not at my address in Grimewich) I have been growing my hair since August 2005. I plan to trim the edges though, but at home. Anybody interested in voluntaring?

Call now ! Offer valid only while stocks last. (yes, I'm also balding with worry and lack of love.)


Also, the useless fact of the day : Who decided to call the fear of Friday the 13th Paraskevidekatriaphobia! Just tell me who!

11 comments:

  1. lol, this is funny!
    There were times when I wanted big hair - especially once when I dreamt I had a great mane and I felt fabulous. But it's a lot of work and the hair gets very weak. I think a haircut from time to time is very healthy (for your soul, as well :)

    That phobia name is unpronouceable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Devil Mood > Yeah, I want a hair cut, but I want a non- hair stylist to do it for me. for the fun of it!

    The phobia, I'm be reeeeaaallly scared if they ask me to spell it in a spelling test!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i told you, you should wait till the supposed trip.Wait, my child, wait , result shall be sweeter than you expect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. >I want a non- hair stylist to do it for me

    Why dont you ask Edward Scissorhands?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my word. do not let your hair get that long! But i will be happy to wash it for you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Willie!
    Ye!
    :)

    but I don't think my hair will grow that long.
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Chamki,havent you seen the movie Edward Scissorhands? It has jhonny depp, your sweetheart..

    He is THE hair artist for your dream hair-cut

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh!
    Like that!
    Hmmmmm, he is going to be in Bombay I hear someday soon.
    I think I should get myself an appointment soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. (yes its me!! :-P)
    so is the offer still on? i've been dying to cut somebody's hair! i made a deal with my friend, but in stead she ended up cutting my hair :-|

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chini day after afternoon,
    you and me and a pair of scissors!
    Its a date!

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.