Thursday, April 12, 2007

If I were a painter.

I made this while listening to Norah Jones' Painter Song. But I heard the words a little wrong. My head changed reverie to run away. Wonder why?

The words are:

If I were a painter
I would paint my reverie
If that's the only way for you to be with me

We'd be there together
Just like we used to be
Underneath the swirling skies for all to see

And I'm dreaming of a place
Where I could see your face
And I think my brush would take me there
But only...

If I were a painter
And could paint a memory
I'd climb inside the swirling skies to be with you
I'd climb inside the skies to be with you

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I sw your comment on Mahima's uberglucklich and I thought it was really sweet :)
    So I came by to have a look and you have such lovely picture! You seem to like lilac or is it just a coincidence? I know I do.
    I'm also completely inspired by songs, sometimes they simply RULE my mind and I can't do anything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Devil mood,
    Thank you!
    :)
    Purple is my favourite colour and its never enough.

    Songs envelope me and fills the empty space in my house and heart
    so I make them a part of my drawings all the time.

    Nice to see you here,
    lotsa love,
    chamki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, in this case, you're already a painter. Just in case you hadn't noticed...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has GOT to be one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.