Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Blaah conversation with the Steamroller

Chamki : morons and hormones
there must be a link somewhere
why they look they look so similar

Steamroller:
uhuh
guys of today
hahaa
i dunno
seriously
its pissing offf.very veryvery.
aaj kal ke ladke

Chamki : we were younger and more sure of what we wanted from our dealings with people, as in we were just jumping into things
now~ its this I-Dont-Know-what-we-are. We didn't know then either but that didn't stop us, eventually we figured it out.

Steamroller: which used to be a lot better

Chamki : Guys! We are not asking you these things just stick to the good things of now.

Steamroller: i know i know , youre telling me, and im nodding away

Steamroller: so is this how it is ? they have all the right in the world to shoot personal questions towards us

Steamroller: an dthe minute we ask them anything remotely close/personal , they flip ?
and then , its our fault?
and then , never mind?

chamki: and then we feel stupid about not shutting our traps or having a smart reply available

Steamroller: F*****
EXACTLY MY POINT
i feel like such a jackass

Steamroller: and then I tell meself, "shut up, how can you be so melodramatic? "

chamki: we are these drama queens who need to have a statuary warning before we say what we REALly want to say
like you know this is going to be silly but I was just thinking....
WHy!
why do we even care ! Why the ribbon and lace,
Get to the point and be strict with the guys you want around

Steamroller: why??
and why do we have to apologise?
all the time?

Steamroller: we dont have to

chamki
:
but we do!

obsessive compulsive disorder

A little while later

Steamroller : I'm becoming a manhater and no one cares.

Chamki: i think half the time guys approach women because well hormones, and admit it , any woman is pretty then sometimes there is some interesting conversation and they think, wow thats a nice side order with my coffee

Steamroller: hormones
which is why i doubt men
now and then

4 comments:

  1. I'm tempted to post an anti-woman remark on my blog.

    But please understand, women are more hormonal than men.

    In fact, the only hormone men get influenced by controls the horniness, women are far more complicated.

    As for not sharing, that remark is applicable to anyone and everyone who feels comfortable sharing. It just depends on what you feel like talking about and when.

    I have a nasty feeling I know what this conversation is in reference to.

    I will continue idling away my youth now, Divya. If that's ok with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. After much thought and analysis of sitution at hand,XT's special correspondent from Calcutta suggests commencement of operation Dishoom .

    Further, the editor is also encouraged to clear all doubts between special correspondents, occuring from excessive hormonal flow,now and then, which might result in any further complications.

    Also we discourage any violent gender related war of words.

    A word from the editor will be highly appreciated.

    And last but not the least : w-u-t-e-v-e-r.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Editor is just too pissed with her fate.

    Abort all previous missions and adopt the
    JUST CHUCK IT mission.

    @ N: You don't need to be anti-women. I am anti-woman. I don't want to be like I am.

    Just for the record: I wasn't talking about you in the conversation. I have my own mess.

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.