Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I'm stealing time to make one drawing for today and rushing back to study. There is so much I wanted to say that I thought on my way home in the train.
Quickly I'll list it. Nandan has successfully convinced me that I'm not funny and that nothing I ever write, say or think is funny. I'm thinking about this day and night, I notice it every time I say something and I can't sleep. I'm NOT FUNNY! Oh! The pain in my heart!
Something I came up with at bath time in front of the mirror : "What begins with uncertainty, certainly ends" said Chamki when asked what she learnt from her past relationship (In some celebrity magazine years later) :P Another thing at bath time was: Isn't it sexy to wear your jewellery to bath? Earrings, bangles, anklets, nose ring and toe ring. Its like bathing in a pond, all princess style. I think its a MUST-DO. There should be a mirror in your bathroom. Yes there must be.
There was something more, but I can't remember so ...

3 comments:

  1. You let me convince you that you're not funny?

    Are you mad? Just because I have a warped sense of humour doesn't mean it's applicable to the rest of the world.

    Stop being so easily influenced, I will have to stop talking to you if you keep taking me so seriously.

    And if you were being sarcastic then it really isn't funny.

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with the second part of the post. wearing jewellery in the shower is definitely sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh the pain in your heart . tch tch.

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.