Wednesday, March 07, 2007

excerpt from late night conversation.

chamki: fuck! you know we are so much better than soo many people. We don't lie, we don't mean to harm, we could be sooo much better without somethings and sooo much better with some, little help
I think we should motivate each other more than anything.
We just need a push. We just need a phone call a day and an assurance that our life matters.
g: hmmm, yeah :)
i need a motif to live now oo
chamki: yeah man
g: i would live for good work and good life
chamki: my aims are so confused I dont know what to look at with focus.
I want to live to be good and use my potential
g: i want to live to be happy
chamki: I want regret on the faces of the people who looked down on me
I want to be content with what I create
i want to see, travel to be the best grandmother in the world, with a house and a massage parlour. There! Found my dream again!
g: i just want o forget this chapter of my life, as if it never happened
:)
chamki: I want to be able to make others happy.
g: i just want to sleep now
i am going
g: please pray for me, pray that i have the courage and strength to live through this
chamki:I'll pray. dont worry. trust the unknown, I bet its better than what you know
chamki: good night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.