Sunday, February 11, 2007

Chamki's 10 commandments.

  1. No new clothes. Not that buy too many. I really don't. I bought something worth Rs. 60 last week and before that something for my birthday... August. Anyhoo... I will stitch my own clothes, learn to stitch I mean.
  2. No waxing.. No money should be wasted in trivial matters like this. I shall find alternate ways to get the desired result without spending. No artificial methods. Something revolutionary.
  3. No public transport must be used when you can walk or cycle.
  4. No buying soap or similar liquids which seek to tempt in colored bottles.. Well that’s the only beauty product I can omit. The only others I use are Kajal, body mist, essential oils and sunscreen and I’m not going to buy those either.
  5. This is the tough one! I will not do any... I can't say it! Any... stationery shopping. Yes. No paper. No pens. Unless there is no other alternative, which there is always don't cheat your self... say it c'mon.... No Stationery shopping. However, I'm allowed to go to the raddiwala.
  6. Only one paid meal permitted. No McDonald’s happy price menu, I'm not happy with one burger.
  7. Return library books on time and avoid paying Rs. 2 per day. Leave for any place way before time to avoid sudden expenses.
  8. No extra butter and cheese. Watch where you are growing.
  9. Computer usage: 30 minutes in the morning. 2 hours at night by the clock.(ha ha! It sounds like a joke) Phone: Rs. 50 a week. I said it. That’s it. It’s final.
  10. Must follow To-Do List. Yoga. University. Study. Steady Sleep. Guitar lessons. Create. Obey Self. Prayer corner upgrade. Earn. Travel.
The Do's
  1. Go Alternate!
  2. Look, search, discover.
  3. New. Change. New. Change.
  4. Invent.
  5. Reuse.
  6. Learn.
  7. Spend time by self.Meet few. Close or new .
  8. Watch movies.
  9. Read. Eat healthy. Write more.
  10. Push the limit.
Anyone is free to join me. Everyone free to point out faults.
This plan begins Feb 15th.

4 comments:

  1. Tough!!!

    But I wish thee all the very best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I joined you before you wrote it ! well, in my journal , that is :)

    Chamki's second commandment is intriguing.Introduce me to the revolution once you discover it.I plan to bunk it this month . Wow.

    Ninth commandment is a joke . Yes.
    Tenth commandment. :) I've been 'trying ' for a few years now. SIGH.I bought my first watch the other day :) from my own 'earning'
    The do's do so well.

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.