Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Post Card to Self

Yippie! My sister comes to Bombay tomorrow! I will be living with her in a guest house. Away from home... like a little vacation in my city. I can't wait for tomorrow morning! We shall go out in the evening, let's hope the rains don't make it diffcult for us to have fun. Late nights, may be a day of partying (which I rarely do) and peace... away from blaring TV!! The beach? The sea side? I just want to stand on an empty road late at night. I just want to see how it is at night in Bombay. I have forgotten.
Fingers crossed,
chamki

6 comments:

  1. Party? Evolve Tuesdays and Submerge Thursdays is where you need to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why?
    I think I might be going to Enigma on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah so your at enigma now...well if commercial desi music is what you like then i guess thats the place...but Tuesday-Trance and Thursday/Friday House music nights is where im always at!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I don't like any of these too much. I like hawaiian shack and 1912 in bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  5. she looks a bit like elizabeth shue!!

    blaring tv?? no kidding..im almost gonna write a post on that one..seems to be a common indian family syndrome..except the "tv generation" is hardly responsible for it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha.
    Ya, The "TV" generation

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.