Monday, July 31, 2006

My blog is back.
I have heard the songs on the playlist so many times
that I don't know if they are playing anymore.
I have been doing so many things recently
that I don't know what I have to do next.
I just pick the first thing I see and do it.
If you call me I'll meet you forgetting
I have Plato's Republic to summarize.
Mommy tells me to clean my room
and I do so because I don't remember
if I have anything better to do.
Tomorrow I play the flute with the college band
on the 150th Anniversary of Bombay University.
This should be fun, with one day to practice.
Tomorrow I run to college, do a presentation
On David Scott Hume and his skepticism and run to
the University. These days I don't know what I am saying
don't ask me anything. I don't know what I am writing and
how I am writing. I can't think of tomorrow.
What is tomorrow? An imaginary thing to keep us going.
I think I live a moment over and over.

PS : Oh I also have a 3rd blog. Still working on it. Don't see it now! Its a long term thing. I have to do a lot of reading for it.

Till then, for all people who are busy and in need of love,
here is a big big hug,
chamki

4 comments:

  1. *Hugs you back*

    I love your rush....and you play flute? Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I play just enough to be in the band

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sorta stuff does the band play?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, I thought it would be very Jethro Tull.
    But oooh! You play in a marching band.

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.