Monday, February 13, 2006

To J for Gay


I trusted him more than you
but what wrong did you do?
i smile as i think of you
i walked your way today too
as the warm wind blew
i think of the smoke you threw
at my face while the sun grew

the window
where we sat
me and you
looked at the sun
with my eyes
like the window does
today too

that guitar does still lie
where it did when
we played "i spy"

i think of your black trousers
and i smile
i think of your shoes
and i smile
i feel a year erased from my life
i feel S never lied
i feel he hid the colour from my eye
i think of you
and again i smile

i dont offer anything new
there look a bird flew
ill skip that rue?
no, no more i do

i walked today
the way
we marked
that yellow day
may be in may

ill meet you some way
and ill say you are gay
hee hee
how u hated that, J

J for gay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.