Friday, August 03, 2012

Thank you Life. (from The 2011-12 Goa Journal)

Thank you Life.
For the sun and the stars
The sky and the earth
and for everything in between.
Thank you Life,
For giving my the oppurtunity to face
the situations I've been running from *
and for the courage that helps me face them.
For the people who challenge me,
press all my buttons, so I Realise in bitesize.
Thank you for all the people who inspire me,
help harvest the fruits to share with more people.
Thank you Life for your nudging guidance
through challenge to see each day is just another day to learn,
to open up, accept things that change, things that don't seem to
and the things I've been holding onto.
Thank you.
* in this very life time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.