Thursday, June 23, 2011

the personal is public

Since the personal is the public,
what is on the inside of your shirt
is my heart on my sleeve.
That which is in your diary
in the last drawer of your office desk
is on my mirror in red lipstick.
And you've got dark blue curtains
while I have the sun peeping in from three sides.

I had a dream of you this morning.

To dream that you are kissing your ex suggests that there are certain attributes about your ex that you enjoyed. This dream isn't indicating necessarily that you wish to visit the relationship again, but that you should think about what your ex's better qualities or attributes. These are the attributes you are finally coming to acknowledge within yourself.

2 comments:

  1. That diary and the mirror and the red lipstick makes you sound like a Soviet Spy. Retired KGB.


    Suneel

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.