Sunday, December 19, 2010

Kabootar tweet tweet tweet~ (rap for the world wide web)




You tube, I pod.
Agreed, our love at first website,
is a little odd.

From the day I saw your Facebook
and your poodle named Google,
under that billboard, round the corner
that said "Bill is Bored".
A gigantic Yahoo! Linked (you) in to my being.
By God! You flipped my kart!
Asklaila if you are not seeing.
You occupy a very soft blogspot in my heart.

Crystal Chanda Leir,
when your eyes flickr ,
my heart beats quikr.
Good things about you and your infinite grace...
uncountable!
as many words are wordpressed on MySpace.
you tweet , you tube at the speedoffart
I promise, I'll naver leave you,
I'll naver depart.

I'M DB. I have no choice.
ICQ and your sweet voice.

Skype is the limit !
and love is blind.
Let me be your PayPal,
since you are so kind.

Al K. Holik

Kabootar tweet tweet tweet was greatly inspired by
conversations with non-sleeping internet satyagraphees
at Koramangala who tape glasses on their faces
and flip karts for a living.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.