Tuesday, November 09, 2010

intuitive drawings, Eivissa.






Ibiza was devastating and miraculous at the same time.
One of the good things, I began to make some intuitive drawings. Not guiding the pen.
No idea what I will bring onto the paper. Just following the line till it said something to me.
Sometimes it said, "Look I'm a face" and well.. I added the mustache and sometimes it didnt.
Made first thing in the morning, inviting a person's presence onto the page, visions, memories and object that would be healing, some times fish, some times olives.
I used an old dip pen which makes these drawings more meditative. the pen in the picture is not the one i used.

1 comment:

  1. these are quite amazing, Dali-esque, but not at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.