Friday, April 23, 2010

the return of the chamko in the rani

I didn't blog for a long time now.. simply because words didn't seem to be my way of communicating anymore. Specially the written word. I much preferred to spend my days in Goa meeting faces and hands, touching and dancing. Conversations charged with presence, instead of this internet absence. But I decide to return to this blog, just as suddenly as I left it.
Perhaps its a place for me to digest my experience. Perhaps not.
I've been watching my uncle walking around the house wearing a t-shirt that says, "I'm blogging this right now" on the back. I'm sure its my sister's doing. She is a net junky and makes money of it too.

Things that have made me think of gargling out blog posts have been in and around Delhi - the family wedding, the family atmosphere, Delhi's civil war situation, the "fantastic" weather conditions and lack of anyone around to talk to. I don't know which part of Delhi is people friendly or inspiring or enjoyable. Perhaps inside your air conditioned room, with you wifi internet and blackberry close by, it is close to enjoyable.. but if one wants to step outside, Delhi is living hell.

I've been reading avidly and have now decided to compile a sex education sort of session for schools in Delhi.. inspired by my facebook addicted little sister. Anyone interested in donating ideas is deeply thanked.

4 comments:

  1. a) what sex is
    b) how sex is dangerous
    c) how to avoid getting diseases
    d) where to get contraception
    e) where to go if you didn't use contraception
    f) make sure they know what they are getting into!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delhi's not so bad. You have to give us a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dindn't get this point well, do you think is that addiction about sex?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice site, nice and easy on the eyes and great content too.

    ReplyDelete

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.