Saturday, October 10, 2009

the learning matrix called life

You can be a fighter. I can be a dancer.
you can be a writer. I can be a singer.
you can be a poet and I can be a cook.
you can be a gamer and i can be a sports star.
we're here to learn our lessons and we'll learn them anyway. together or away.
What you learn as a CEO might be the same as the security guard.
and thats all that matters - the learning.
in the process, you may create beauty, you may rebel against injustice, you may fill the world with love, feed people or save lives...sometimes I wonder what is the right thing to do. Does filling the world with beauty and saying something about something else qualify as a job? Yes, it may be inspiration, yes it may make life more interesting for people, make us a better civilisation, but does it really matter if I'm a dancer and you are a poet fighter writer cook?
sometimes, i think I rather own roadside cafe, or restaurant and feed people till midnight. where i read tarot and talk to people about things they have given up on.anyhoo, a dancer i am now... so my learning lies here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try not be anonymous, leave a cryptic initial.